Monday, March 28, 2011

Personal (Affect) #7 My Song

"Let's Rome Around"

How many girls get to say a love song was written just for her?  Not many.  It's not because I'm a beautiful inspiring muse.  It's because my husband finds the beauty in everything he encounters - including me.  Tad is a talented guy with a heart full of music.  Anyone spending the smallest amount of time with him becomes changed for the better.  



Tad wrote this song in honor of our seventh wedding anniversary.  The number 7 is an important number to us so we celebrated this milestone with a trip to Rome, Italy - where we were originally supposed to be married if it weren't for the 9/11 attacks.  

If you haven't figured it out yet, Tad likes to surprise me.  One morning in Rome,  I awoke to see an ipod with earbuds on the pillow next to me. I inserted the earbuds and played the song already selected on the playlist.  It was the song he wrote, recorded and performed just for me.  Shortly after I listened to the song, Tad presented me with a new wedding band and asked me to marry him again, this time in Rome.


http://personal-affects.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers